Tuesday 3 March 2015

Good Day All,


 In line with the vision of The ClassROOM,We hereby present a case as forwarded by a member ,

please note that the member's name is witheld to ensure maximum privacy and strict confidentiality.
We hereby seek comments/contributions&suggestions from everyone.
Let us all remember that The ClassROOM is for us by us.



CASE STUDY

MY names are (Withheld). I have
a situation on ground I'll like 2 share with the class. I have been in
the employ of the bank for more than two years now. My dilemma centers
round the annual leave entitlement to all qualified members of staff.
This year, given a couple of projects or program at my disposal to
execute: school exams, professional exam, and  getting married, am so
confused as to managing all these with the 'three' weeks leave
allocation available to me.



The school examination will take about two weeks and few days given the
time table, while the professional examination will take me just three
days. My wedding should take about at least a week break. Summing all
these together, I'll surely overshoot the allocated 3 weeks for my
annual leave. This is my dilemma my classmates. I will appreciate your
suggestions on how to go about this, because all three identified
programs are very important to my life.


Thanks.
Anonymous


FOOTNOTE

Readers who wish to share similar experiences/ordeals or other
challenges encountered on&off the job are free to forward such to
the team via email: sharingissues@gmail.com

Optimum privacy and strict confidentiality is guaranteed as issues will be projected in 

The ClassROOM with the sole aim of finding mutually beneficial ways of
tackling them without identity disclosure of any kind or form.


The ClassROOM...Where Questions meet Answers



Regards,

1 comment:

Kindly comment here or email: sharingissues@gmail.com